We offer a range of courses to meet a range of training needs, adding to the health and safety knowledge + skills required in your work environment.
- Manual Handling
- Safe Pass Training
- Toolbox Talks
- Abrasive Wheels
- Working at Heights
UPCOMING MANUAL HANDLING COURSES
We are providing a manual handling course each month in Dublin South
1. Manual Handling
Our Manual Handling course is designed to provide participants with the knowledge to carry out manual handling activities in a manner that will prevent injury.
On completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Perform specific manual handling tasks competently
- Complete essential risk assessment prior to completing manual handling tasks.
- Identify Ergonomic factors associated with their work activities.
- Complete a series of exercises designed to improve strength, endurance and flexibility, the key components of physical fitness.
We are currently providing a manual handling course each month in Dublin South.
All trainees who successfully complete the course will receive certification from MARBRI Safety Solutions.
Length of Course: 1- Day
Venue: To be confirmed
Course Tutor: Brian McGreevy
FACE MASK MUST BE WORN
Location: To be confirmed
Pre-requisites: To be confirmed
Price: 50 EUR
Max Places: 5
2. Safe Pass Training
The purpose of the Safe Pass course is to ensure that all workers in the construction industry will have a basic knowledge of health and safety, construction regulations, and be able to work on-site without being a risk to themselves or others who might be affected by their acts or omissions.
Length of Course: 1- Day
Maximum number: 10
Prerequisites: Candidates must be at least 16 years of age and have a PPS number. If attending an English class they must have a good level of spoken and written English.
We collaborate with three other training organisations to provide Safe Pass Training. They are:
- ASL Safety and Training – based in Arklow but providing training in Dublin South West, D24
- Ireland T&T Limited – based on Long Mile Road, Dublin 12
- RR Consulting Services – based in Dublin City Centre
Please book directly with the company that suits you best. Just follow the individual links to get further details.
3. Toolbox Talks
A Toolbox Talk is a two-way talk that focusing on a particular safety issue on the site. Examples of talks:
- Covid – 19 Rules
- Effective Hand Washing
- Confined Space
- Electrical Hazards
Toolbox talks are available on request. Please contact us by phone, e-mail or click here to Contact Us